Our new Business Incubator office is designed exclusively for start-up businesses in Bahrain – it’s the ideal first step for achieving business success here and across the wider Gulf region.
To begin with, whilst your company is classed as a start-up by the Ministry of Industry & Commerce*, you can benefit from a number of advantages which will keep your costs to a minimum. The most financially significant cost-saver is that you are not required to have your own physical office address or pay Municipality Fees for this period.
In addition, we offer a complete range of business acceleration services to get your company up and running, and to help it succeed and grow:
- Company set up, including registration, and provision of shared office space.
- Visa processing and related services as well as employee recruitment.
- Shared administrative, secretarial and office support.
- Document clearance and ministerial liaison.
- Payroll and bookkeeping services.
- Translation, intellectual property and other services
- Meeting rooms and videoconferencing
- Access to corporate legal advice.
Further support and business services are available by request – for a full list of how you could benefit, see our business support services
*There is a strict definition of a start-up set by the MOIC.
In addition we offer two special tutorials:
- Introduction to Doing Business in Bahrain. This tutorial outlines the different ministries you may come across, what they do and who you may need to talk to. That includes the Electricity and Water Authority (EWA), the Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) and the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB), as well as the Ministry of Industry and Commerce (MoIC), which is responsible for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Bahrain Marketing Strategy. This tutorial will give you an overview of the various marketing and media channels in Bahrain and will be an invaluable introduction to promoting your services and products to a wider audience.
We can also provide general guidance on Bahrain legal and financial requirements, including annual audit submission.
Finally, one major benefit of choosing PRIME is that our long and broad-based experience means we have an excellent range of business and other contacts, which could well prove invaluable to the success of your start-up.