A well-known airline operating in Bahrain was referred to PRIME from our affiliate law firm to provide assistance for their staff’s visa processing due to upcoming staff rotation changes. While they already had a basic knowledge of visa processing, there were a few ministry requirements which needed attention. PRIME was able to advise on how to move forward with their applications and also advise on the many rules of travel into and out of Bahrain while a visa is in process.
In the meantime, PRIME was also asked to assist with an urgent matter for one of the families. They were unable to move forward with the online visa application without a clear reason. PRIME was able to investigate and resolve the unique issue that prevented the application from being successfully completed. With the work visa matter resolved, the family were then able to obtain the necessary family visa and smart card that are crucial for school registration, accommodation and opening a bank account etc.
Services provided include:
- Processing Dependent visas
- Visiting and contacting the Immigration department to investigate and resolve the issue of the rejected visas
- Processing a new Work Permit
- Acting as the Authorised Person with the LMRA on behalf of the company
- Change the Responsible Person at the LMRA
- Change the Authorized Signatory at the MOIC
- Preparing the Employment Contract
- Translation services
PRIME continues to advise the client on the many ins and outs of visa processing which is often associated with being compliant in other relevant ministries.