This well-established construction company specialises in foundation engineering, ground improvement, onshore marine works and horizontal directional drilling. Set up in 1968, their headquarters are in the UAE. Their projects in Bahrain have included the ABG Tower and the AXA Building, both in Bahrain Bay, as well as the Bahrain LNG Import Terminal Project.
In 2010, NSCC approached PRIME initially to use our Virtual Office services such as mail and call forwarding to their regional head office and eventually took advantage of a fully serviced office after accepting a major contract.
PRIME initially assisted with many of the typical office administrative functions which allowed NSCC to focus on their core operations. This included checking and renewing the company’s post box, forwarding their mail to head office, providing a dedicated phone line programmed to suit their changing needs as well as answering calls on their behalf. PRIME’s messenger services proved invaluable during tender formalities by assisting them with the collection and delivery of tender documents, arranging tender bonds, as well as assisting with banking formalities to name a few.
They entrusted PRIME to take care of the large number of expatriate visa applications for each project, some requiring a fast and accurate turnaround that was vital for project timelines. PRIME also assisted with the recruitment of local hires, including advertising and shortlisting suitable candidates.
Over the years and as their operations grew, PRIME’s services to the company extended to include Company Registrations (CR) renewals, BCCI (Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry) renewals and visa processing services including the associated registration and payments to the LMRA (Labour Market Regulatory Authority) and SIO (Social Insurance Organisation). PRIME also supports NSCC with any extraordinary ministry requirements that arise such as the recent UBO (Ultimate Beneficiary Owner) declaration.
Services provided include:
- Virtual & Serviced Offices
- Company Registration (CR) renewals
- BCCI renewals & attestations from BCCI
- Obtaining commercial documents (CR and Extract) from MOIC
- CR violation removal
- Acting on behalf of NSCC as responsible person with the LMRA and SIO
- Opening and closing municipality accounts
- LMRA & SIO Registrations
- Work, visit & dependent visa applications and cancellations
- Work visa ceiling applications
- Bill payments – EWA, SIO and LMRA
- Staff recruitment services & local hire recruitment assistance
- Obtaining good conduct certificates
- Submission of audited reports
- Bank account opening
- Conference room usage
- Dedicated phone number & call forwarding to head office
- PO Box renewals & clearance
- Courier and messenger services
- Change of address
- Directory listing & stationery support
- Company rubber stamp fabrication
- Mail & facsimile handling and forwarding
Today PRIME continues to assist NSCC with the many company formalities including the settlement of monthly bills associated with the ministries, and with their dynamic personnel requirements, rely on PRIME to ensure their staff are fully compliant with immigration regulations.
“When we set up the NSCC International branch in Bahrain 10 years ago, PRIME Instant Offices played an instrumental role in providing exceptional service and support, and continue to do so consistently. The people at PRIME are always friendly, helpful and very efficient in assisting us with queries or tasks. We would definitely recommend PRIME to anyone planning to set up a business in Bahrain.”
Executive Director – Projects
NSCC International Ltd