A leading US based Oilfield Service company with market-leading fluid testing and analytical services approached PRIME in 2006 on recommendation from the American Chamber of Commerce. Already operating in Saudi Arabia they were looking to offer their innovative solutions to the rest of the region and register a representative office of the company in Bahrain. They approached PRIME for guidance on what might be involved, what ministries they will have to engage with, time frames, and other formal obligations.
The company chose a fully furnished and serviced office to base their business activities. PRIME’s in-house support made settling in Bahrain seamless, from the use of their office facilities, arranging work visas, and taking care of small but important tasks such as arranging business cards, rubber stamps and stationery. PRIME’s local knowledge also proved invaluable by assisting with transport as and when needed and arranging SIM cards for their company phones.
PIRME services engaged:
- Company Registration & renewals
- Registered and Serviced Office and directory listing
- Change of Directors
- Obtaining Commercial Extract Copy
- Opening a local bank account
- Work Visa services
- Translation services
- Opening and closing Municipal Account
- Company Liquidation
- Conference room usage & Meeting facilities
- Printing Business Cards
- Arranging company’s Rubber Stamp
- Start-up stationery packages
- Flight booking assistance
- Mail notification & Calls management service
- Car Parking
- Chauffer services including airport transfers
- Copying, Printing and scanning
- Courier Services
This is a classic case of PRIME assisting a foreign company establish their operations in Bahrain from the first enquiry about a serviced office and company registration to the successful operation in the local market.
What was important for this company was PRIME’s flexibility and ability to adapt to their needs and find solutions where local know how was a definite advantage. In one such case PRIME was able to offer a solution in conjunction with our affiliate law firm that allowed the company to perform certain business activities thus increasing their exposure and profitability in Bahrain.